2019 was a banner year for the Georgia Health Policy center. The center wrapped up the decade with record-setting external funding, an unprecedented number of new staff, and dedicated work towards its strategic goals.
Read all about GHPC’s 2019 accomplishments. Highlights include:
- The launch of two national projects, supported by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Release of two books and a chapter contribution to a third book.
- Increased partnership with affiliated faculty across five schools within Georgia State.
- Expansion of the center’s work in housing, behavioral health, and rural technical assistance.
- 10-year anniversaries for two longstanding projects — the evaluation of the Money Follows the Person program in the state and leading sickle cell disease surveillance in Georgia