Learn how we can assist your organization with our Research Evaluation, Technical Assistance, Awards & Grants Management or other services.
The Georgia Health Policy Center (GHPC) helps shape how communities in Georgia and around the nation address the costs — both monetary and societal — of fostering health. By employing a broad perspective of health that encompasses socioeconomic determinants of well-being, GHPC considers the costs of financing insurance, delivery of care, as well as upstream factors that impact community health.
GHPC brings a systemswide perspective and belief in the value of collaboration and collective impact to inform our thought leadership in innovations in financing health.
Since its inception GHPC has been working with public and private payers, private foundations, the business community, public health agencies, health care delivery systems, and state and federal agencies to provide policy and economic analyses that impacts how health is financed. GHPC is active in:
- Assessing possibilities for delivery system and payment reforms for the Georgia Medicaid program
- Evaluating existing Children’s Health Insurance Program’s PeachCare for Kids services
- Guiding public health agencies regarding options for funding the provision of clinical services following the passage of the Affordable Care Act
- Developing strategies for providing affordable health insurance
- Conducting cost-benefit and cost-effectiveness analyses using administrative claims and national survey data
- Assessing the role of community initiatives in managing care for the uninsured
- Aligning partners and resources to address community health needs
Meet the Experts
Learn more about our staff of experts available to assist you.