The Georgia Health Policy Center (GHPC) is assisting our partners and stakeholders by providing clear, practical resources; responding to client requests; and facilitating important, strategic conversations about the impact of COVID-19.
Our researchers will be analyzing data and translating policy guidance as it emerges to inform immediate program and provider needs, while strategically assessing the potential impact for future decision-making and program planning.
GHPC will cover topics aligned with our areas of expertise including behavioral health, health and health care financing, long-term services and supports, maternal and children’s health, rural health, health equity, and more.
Check back here for new resources. To receive resources as they are released, please join our listserv and follow us on social media.
Innovation & Resilience Series
“Finding Innovation and Resilience During the COVID-19 Pandemic” Series
COVID-19 Resource Center
See Resources from our Partners
During this time of uncertainty, GHPC will rely on its foundational principles of how we approach our work by:
- Bringing in relevant information that is integrated, translated, and interpreted from primary and secondary research, best practices, and thought leaders
- Thinking systemically about tough problems
- Creating the right environment for important conversations
- Continuously learning within and among projects and programs
- Advocating for a way to approach problems, rather than a specific solution
- Finding creative ways to teach others what we have learned
- Building and valuing relationships