Communities Joined in Action (CJA) is a national private, non-profit membership organization of local and regional community health collaboratives, all of which are committed to improving health, access to care, and elimination if disparities in their communities. CJA’s mission is to mobilize and assist community health collaboratives and other community-based organizations to assure better health and well-being for all people at less cost. CJA facilitates the acceleration and dissemination of best practices and tools, facilitates formal learning opportunities, and supports community health collaboratives as they work to improve health and eliminate disparities.
The Georgia Health Policy Center serves as the administrative home for CJA, providing administrative, programmatic, and communications support, as well as strategic direction as a representative on CJA’s board of directors.
- CJA Update: Take-Home Advice ffrom Community Initiatives Improving Health & Equity (April 2019)
- CJA Update: A Summary of Learnings From Catalysts (February 2018)
- CJA Update: Matching Communities with National Catalyst Organizations to Improve Population Health (August 2017)
- CJA Update: 2017 Annual Conference Breaking News in Innovation Session (February 2017)
- CJA Update: Monitoring The National Technical Assistance Landscape (September 2016)
- CJA Update: Monitoring The National Landscape (March 2016)
- CJA Update: Take-Home Advice from the Panelists of CJA’s Accelerating Action Toward Health & Equity Scavenger Hunt (October 2015)